Leashes and muzzles are compulsory on the cable cars. Muzzles can be purchased for € 4.00 at the cash desk of Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn. In the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn region there is a uniform dog fee for cable car transport:
- 1-day ticket Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn: € 5,-.
- 7-day ticket Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn: € 20,- (also valid on Kitzsteinhorn and Schmittenhöhe)
- Dog season ticket Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn: € 50,- (also valid at Kitzsteinhorn and Schmittenhöhe)
Leashes and muzzles are compulsary in the cable cars (muzzles are available for a fee at the cash desk of Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn). Furthermore, dogs must be kept on a leash in Timok´s Wild World and in the hiking areas. Please make sure to keep all hiking trails clean by using the dog poop bags. Please dispose the bags in trash cans and do not leave them on the grass or in the woods.
The following 10 rules of conduct ensure peaceful coexistence between grazing cattle, humans and dogs on our mountain pastures:
- 1. Avoid contact with grazing livestock, do not feed animals, keep a safe distance!
- 2. Keep calm, do not frighten grazing animals!
- 3. Mother cows protect their calves. Avoid encounters between mother cows and dogs!
- 4. Keep dogs under control and keep them on a short leash. In case of an attack, let go of the leash!
- 5. Do not leave hiking trails on alpine pastures and meadows!
- 6. If a grazing cattle blocks the way, walk around it as far as possible!
- 7. If the grazing cattle approaches: stay calm, do not turn your back, sidestep the animals!
- 8. Leave the pasture quickly at the first sign of unrest among the animals!
- 9. Use the climb over or gate at the pasture fence and close well again. Cross pasture quickly!
- 10. Treat the people working here, nature and animals with respect!