Welcome to Austria´s largest bike-region Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn!
The region offers more than 80 km of lines & trails as well as hundreds of kilometres of touring routes - perfectly accessed by 9 gondolas on 7 mountains! From the flowy trails & fast downhill routes in Saalbach Hinterglemm and the legendary Epic Bike Park in Leogang to the NEW trail offer and almost unlimited mountain bike routes in Fieberbrunn: there is something for everyone!
NEW: BIKE AREA STREUBÖDEN FIEBERBRUNN
One trail, two lines and a pump track - these are the new offers in Fieberbrunn. Kids and newcomers find suitable offers:
- The new Schweinestbergtrail with its almost 4 km (easy) stands for a lot of enjoyment, fun and flow on undulating passages, plenty of curves, north shores and wide lines.
- The two lines on the Obingleiten with their gentle turns and wooden elements are perfect for the start into the trail experience. A bike - lift takes you comfortably to the top.
- The pumptrack with its waves and curves literally delivers endless fun.
Fieberbrunn in the PillerseeTal valley rightly enjoys the reputation of an insider tip for pleasure & E-Bikers:
Discover bike trails of all levels of difficulty, fabulous views and cozy huts for a refreshment stop. The tours on offer range from leisurely excursions on shady paths to challenging summit trips - divided into 400 kilometers of cycling and mountain bike fun across Fieberbrunn and the PillerseeTal valley.
Those who prefer to cope with the excursion destinations in the region without a strenuous climb can simply rent an e-bike in one of the shops or directly in your accommodation and reach the most beautiful places in the region practically in no time. The lift Streubodenbahn in Fieberbrunn also offers welcome ascent assistance, from the middle station of the Streuböden you can start into the wonderful mountains of the Wildseeloder surrounding! With the given infrastructure such as rental shops, charging stations for E-Bikes and specialized accomodation facilities, your bike-holiday in Fieberbrunn is sure to be a unique experience!
The mount-all-round Fieberbrunn also can bike - we look forward to your visit!
GOOD TO KNOW FOR ALL THINGS BIKING
- Varied and multifaceted route network on more than 400 km
- 20 decorated mountain bike tours
- Three varied circular cycling routes (between 20 and 60 km)
- Detailed maps available locally
- Interactive bike map with elevation profiles and GPS-data-download
- Well-equipped bicycle rentals and sport shops
- Special accommodations for bikerscheck
BIKE & ENJOYMENT - IN FIEBERBRUNN NO DISAGREEMENT!
Fieberbrunn in the PillerseeTal valley has developed in recent years as an insider tip for pleasure and e-bikers. The enjoyment stands for both the culinary and the scenic aspect. Well-developed and signposted mountain bike trails and cozy valley bike routes form the basis for enjoyable e-bike holidays. Seasoned with culinary delights at KochArt restaurants and a dense network of charging stations, the bike experience is perfect.
Picknick at the mountain lake near the Grießenbodenalm
Equipped with a basked full of home-made products, E-bikers make their way from the traditional hut "Grießenboden Alm" to a nearby mountain lake that sparkles bright in the early morning sun. After enjoying the peaceful quiet of the mountains and a picnic full of local home-made treats, the tour continues to several old mountain huts - the Wildalmen. In the Wildalm cheese shop, riders can taste and buy local cheese whilst enjoying nostalgic pictures and films from a bye-gone era in Fieberbrunn in a tiny mountain cinema. Thanks to the electric support, the legs are still fresh and ready for a short 30-minute hike to the magical mountain lake "Wildseelodersee" which is situated between the peaks of the Wildseeloder (2.118m) and Henne (2.077m).
Gourmet e-bike tour
A three-course meal is the treat E-bikers get to enjoy during the weekly Gourmet E-Bike Tours that start in Fieberbrunn in the PillerseeTal valley. Riding beautiful trails and paths whilst stopping at three different KochArt (cooking art) Restaurants. Starting with an appetizer and finishing with delicious desert, E-Bikers will be looking back on a day filled with scenic views and regional culinary highlights.
What you can expect in certified companies:
- Small workshop with a cycle repair kit
- Lockable cycle storage area
- Washing area for the bicycles
- Information about bike and bike tours as well as detailed cycle and mountain bike maps