The two cable cars Streuböden (1st section) and Lärchfilzkogel (2nd section) take you up comfortably and barrier-free at the mount-all-round Fieberbrunn. Find out now about the operating times and prices of the various ticket offers. Get also useful information for example by getting to know the team or finding job offers.
Summer season: 13.05.-26.10.2021
- 1st section (Streuböden): 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
- 2nd section (Lärchfilzkogel): 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (in case of rain, just the 1st section operates)
- Cash desk: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Timok´s Alpine Coaster: 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
GETTING THROUGH THE SUMMER SAFELY TOGETHER
Please respect our COVID-19 Code of Conduct, which is continuously updated to reflect the current situation and any changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
- No proof of testing, vaccination or recovery is required to use the mountain railways!
- The wearing of mask & tube scarves is obligatory from the age of 6 in the gondola and marked areas.