The two cable cars Streuböden and Lärchfilzkogel take you up comfortably and barrier-free at the mount-all-round Fieberbrunn. Find out now about the operating times and prices of the various ticket offers. Get also useful information for example by getting to know the team or finding job offers.
Cable cars: Continuous summer operation from 25 May to 27 October 2019
- 1st section (Streuböden): 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
- 2nd section (Lärchfilzkogel): 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (in case of rain, just the 1st section operates)
- Timok´s Alpine Coaster: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Every Friday in July and August: Long Friday - Streuböden lift is operating until 11.00 pm, Timoks Alpine Coaster open till dawn
- You are welcome to take your dog in the gondolas with you free of charge. Please keep dogs in leads on the pastures with grazing cattle and in the playgrounds in Timok´s Wild World.
- 25.05.-27.10.2019: daily from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, every Friday in July & August until 9.00 pm