KAT Bike - the bike trail crossing the Kitzbühel Alps! Far from competition, performance pressure and "faster - higher - better", it is all about finding your own pace and enjoying mother nature in all its beauty.
The KAT Bike is a break from daily life for all bike fans and mountain adventurers. The Kitzbühel Alps are crossed on three or four daily stages: different route profiles are available for the three stages from Hopfgarten to Brixen im Thale, from Brixen to Oberndorf in Tirol and from Oberndorf to Fieberbrunn - depending on the weather, your fitness and mood.
- 3 or 4 daily stages in variable levels of difficulty
- up to 180 km
- over 6,000 metres in altitude
- gravel & forest roads, asphalt & carrying passages
- Optional: trails on the last two stages (Wiegalm Trail, Fleckalm Trail, Hahnenkam Trail and Harschbichl Trail)
- Packages with overnight accommodation, luggage transport and return trip to the starting point available
All further information and booking options can be found here.