At Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn, summer 2024 will be dominated by the construction of the new Streubödenbahn cable car. The cable cars in Fieberbrunn will therefore not be in operation. Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn and the PillerseeTal tourism association are endeavouring to offer all locals and guests an attractive and exciting range of activities on the mountain during the construction period.
Timoks Wilde Welt
The family & leisure park (incl. summer toboggan run) is open from 17 May to 27 October 2024. The park can be reached as following:
- approx. 1-hour easy hike from the valley station
- approx. 20 minute e-bike tour from the valley station
- ascent by car is not possible
- from 28 June to 08 September 2024, a shuttle service with 2 buses is offered from the valley station to the park area
Hiking / WILDSEELODER
- the hiking trails around the Wildseeloder lake are open
- the Wildseeloder area can be reached from the valley station via Timoks Wilde Welt (Streuböden) and Wildalpgatterl.
- Tip 1 Bike & Hike: by bike via Timoks Wilde Welt to the Wildalm area and then by hike to the Wildseeloder
- Tip 2 Bike & Hike: by bike via Hörndlinger Graben towards Reckmoos - from there hike to Wildseeloder
Bike Area Fieberbrunn
- the Schweinestberg Trails I+II are open
- the Obingleitn bike drag lift at the valley station incl. lines is closed due to the construction work
- the via ferratas Himmel & Henne and Marokka are open
The planning for the offer in summer 2024 is currently in full swing. The above points represent the current status. More information and details about the hiking & biking trails and the shuttle service will follow.
Your team from Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn & the PillerseeTal Tourism Association