Except for an easy slope and a red alternative route at the upper section, the popular NIGHTPARK, SkiMovie racing parcours, and the high-speed snow tubing, offer the opportunity to have both fun and variety at the Unterschwarzach lift in Hinterglemm.
- Length: 1,051 m
- Height difference: 314 m
- Daily: from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm
- Opening hours by night - Night skiing: Monday to Saturday to 9:30 pm
- Cable way is included in a valid ski pass (also night ascent). For visitors without a valid ticket, single tickets are available:
- Single ticket adults € 11.50
- Single ticket youth (born 1999-2001)* € 9.00
- Single ticket children (born 2002-2011)* € 6.00
- Evening ticket (from 5:00 pm) Adults € 25.00
- Evening ticket (from 5:00 pm) youth (born 1999-2001)* € 19.00
- Evening ticket (from 5:00 pm) children (born 2002-2011)* € 12.50
- * A valid photo-ID is required!