A cross-country skiing holiday in PillerseeTal denotes a very special sporty experience and an adventure in the natural surroundings. The indescribable mountain backdrop surrounds you as you investigate the loveliest slope network in Tirol. The "snowy refuge" of the Kitzbüheler Alpen, as PillerseeTal is also known, stands out thanks to its perfectly prepared cross-country slope network, which has a variety of routes in different difficulty levels.
Whether classic or skating style, beginner or pro, everyone is very well catered for here. Past Lake Pillersee, across glistening snow-covered meadows, through Tirol's superb winter landscape. It is not for nothing that PillerseeTal is one of the top cross-country venues in Austria. Our wide range of cross-country events and the annual Biathlon World Cup complete a put the finishing touches to a perfect cross-country holiday in Austria.
- Slope network which is perfectly prepared daily, with 100 kilometres of slopes in classic and skating style
- World championship level cross-country skiing conditions - Hochfilzen is the on-going event location for the Biathlon World Cup entourage
- Categorised cross-country accommodation
- Special package deals for cross-country skiing
- GPS-compiled slopes in the whole PillerseeTal
- Guest biathlon available daily