The PillerseeTal Card is your entry to numerous offers in PillerseeTal. Make the most of its benefits in many businesses and activities in Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring. Ten different leisure facilities and the Tatzi Club activity programme for children from Monday to Friday - the 'entire' PillerseeTal region is covered with just one card!
Adults Children (2005-2015)
with GC* without GC* with GC* without GC*
|6 days||€ 62,00||€ 84,00||€ 32,00||€ 42,00|
|4 days||€ 52,00||€ 74,00||€ 27,00||€ 37,00|
- *Guest Card
You can use the following services free of charge with the PillerseeTal Card:
- Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn (The use of Timok´s Alpine Coaster is not included)
- Bergbahnen Steinplatte Waidring inkl. Triassic Park
- Bergbahn Pillersee/Buchensteinwand inkl. Jakobskreuz
- Badesee Waidring
- Lauchsee Fieberbrunn - Bathing Lake
- Aubad Fieberbrunn - Pool Area
- Alpensportbad St. Ulrich am Pillersee
- Adveture Park "Familienland"
- Kid´s & youth programme
- Biathlon World Championship Pat
The PillerseeTal Card can be purchased here:
- In all tourist information offices in the PillerseeTal
- At all service providers
- At various accommodation providers
Children: D.O.B 2005 to 2015 pay the children's tariff; entry is free for children whose D.O.B is 2016 and after.
NOTE: A variety of different services can be used each day, but each individual service can only be used once a day!
TIP: Kids CARD for free
In autumn, the PillerseeTal card is also available for 3 days!
12.09.-31.10.2020: all children get the PillerseeTal Card for free - already as of 3 day tickets!
- for 3, 4 or 6 days
- 3 day ticket for adults with guest card (valid as of 12.09.2020): € 47,-
- for all children up to 15 years for free