The PillerseeTal Card is your entry to numerous offers in PillerseeTal. Make the most of its benefits in many businesses and activities in Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring. Ten different leisure facilities and the Tatzi Club activity programme for children from Monday to Friday - the 'entire' PillerseeTal region is covered with just one card!
|With guest Card - Summer 2020||adults||
|4-days-ticket||€ 48.00||€ 25.00|
|6-days-ticket||€ 58.00||€ 30.00|
|Without guest Card - Summer 2020||adults||
|4-days-ticket||€ 70.00||€ 35.00|
|6-days-ticket||€ 80.00||€ 40.00|
*Proof of age required
You can use the following services free of charge with the PillerseeTal Card:
- Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn (The use of Timok´s Alpine Coaster is not included)
- Bergbahnen Steinplatte Waidring inkl. Triassic Park
- Bergbahn Pillersee/Buchensteinwand inkl. Jakobskreuz
- Badesee Waidring
- Lauchsee Fieberbrunn - Bathing Lake
- Adveture Park "Familienland"
- Kid´s & youth programme
- Biathlon World Championship Pat
The PillerseeTal Card can be purchased here:
- In all tourist information offices in the PillerseeTal
- At all service providers
- At various accommodation providers
Children: D.O.B 2005 to 2015 pay the children's tariff; entry is free for children whose D.O.B is 2016 and after.
NOTE: A variety of different services can be used each day, but each individual service can only be used once a day!
TIP: Kids CARD for free
12.09.-31.10.2020: all children get the PillerseeTal Card for free - already as of 3 day tickets!
- for 3, 4 or 6 days
- In autumn, the PillerseeTal card is also available for 3 days: € 43.- for adults
- for all children up to 15 years for free