The common season ticket of the top hiking and excursion destinations!
- Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang (excluding bike transport)
- Fieberbrunn (bike transport is possible to the 1st station only)
- Kitzsteinhorn and Maiskogel (excluding skiers, touring skiers and mountain bikers)
- Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See
Validity: 02.05. - 05.11.2023
Please note the operating times of the different railways.
|Summer season ticket||Adults||
Hike ALPIN CARD
|€ 219.00||€ 162.00||€ 109.00|
- For all ages an official photo ID is required.
- Photo required for ticket issuance.
- Tickets are issued in the form of contactless KeyCards. Deposit: € 2.00.
- Family bonus: For families with more than 2 children: when the two elder children (born 2005 or later) purchase Hike ALPIN CARDS, any further children (born 2005 or later) get free Hike ALPIN CARDS. This family bonus can only be obtained when purchasing passes at the lift offices. Tax authorities validation of the family allowance is required.
- Children born 2018 or younger are transported free of charge if accompanied by an adult and get a Hike ALPIN CARD for free (photo required).
- Dogs: Dogs must wear a muzzle in the cable cars! Transportation fee: Day ticket € 6.00 | 7-day ticket € 25.00 | Season ticket Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn € 65.00
- All prices include 10% VAT. Changes and typing errors are reserved.
- General terms and conditions