The fun of heading down roads and pistes in the Kitzbühel Alps in Tyrol
Tobogganing fun at any time of year? Summer toboggan runs or tobogganing on predefined routes provide tobogganing fun in summer, but just whizzing down may not satisfy your true desire for tobogganing. At the Gasthof Oberweissbach in Waidring, we have the solution for you: mountain carts! These modern carts are the latest development in funsport vehicles and offer pure excitement and tobogganing fun. The mountain cart route in Waidring in Tyrol is 2.1 km long and 3 m wide. Mountain carts are available in 4 different sizes from 10:00, guaranteeing fun for all ages. After a quick descent with these funsport vehicles, our “Mountain-Taxi” takes you back to the start. After an exciting trip, enjoy tasty delights and cool drinks at the Gasthof Oberweissbach in Waidring.
- Helmets and protective clothing are included (Helmets compulsory!)
- Equipment hire including helmet, protective clothing and “mountain taxi” are bookable at the Alpengasthof Obweißbach in Waidring. 25% reduction with a PillerseeTal guest card!
- Low centre of gravity for greater riding stability
- Wide wheelbase for greater lateral stability
- Hydraulic disc brakes for greater safety
- Ergonomic seat position for the ultimate in mountain cart riding fun
- High quality aluminium construction