THE GUEST CARD = TRAIN TICKET
From Wörgl your Kitzbühel Alpine Guest Card is a bus ticket. You will already receive the guest card at pre-check-in.
- Request the mobile guest card from your landlord.
- Fill in the pre-check-in form and send it back to your landlord.
- Receive the link to the mobile guest card by e-mail
- Open the link and save the guest card in the downloads or in the wallet.
- Show the mobile guest card on your mobile phone to the conductor or bus driver.
In addition in winter: with your ski pass you can use the ski bus within the towns of Fieberbrunn, Leogang, Saalbach Hinterglemm, Viehhofen, Zell am See and Kaprun at no extra charge. As well as the connections: Fieberbrunn - Leogang, Leogang - Saalfelden, Saalbach Hinterglemm - Viehhofen, Viehhofen - Zell am See and Zell am See - Kaprun. The buses run at regular intervals (see timetable at the stations or information on display).
Due to weather-related influences and unforeseeable peaks in passenger volume, punctual transport is not always possible. There is no ski bus connection between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Fieberbrunn and between Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and Zell am See-Kaprun.
Bus timetables 2022