Hand aufs Herz
Honest, soulful and harmonious - that is probably the best description for the young duo from the Tyrolean "Unterland". Romana and Eva provide goosebump moments and tears of joy with incomparable two-part harmony. A close friendship, two voices and a guitar - simple and down-to-earth music in dialect characterizes the two. A versatile repertoire of Austrian, German and international songs awaits the audience.
- Cable car Streuböden in operation continuously until 22:30
- 19:30 Start live music in Timok's Wild World
- Timoks Alpine Coaster open from 18:00 until dusk. During this time 1 ride per person on the fast-paced two-seater is FREE.
- For the ascent with the cable car Streuböden the regular tariffs apply, the concerts on the mountain are free of charge
- In case of bad weather the concert will take place in the S4 Alm