With Behind The Scenes, a new & exciting program point awaits all "Science Busters" in Fieberbrunn! Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn, together with the PillerseeTal tourism association and the municipality of Fieberbrunn, set itself the goal of offering an authentic & transparent insight into the processes of skiing operations. In this way, interested parties can inform themselves about technical occurrences and interrelationships and experience the fascination of ropeway technology.
- When: every Thursday from 05.01.2023
- Price: per person € 15 (a valid ski pass is required in addition)
- Registration: until noon the day at the ticket shop or at the lift cash desk
- Participants: approx. 25 persons
- Meeting point: 1.45 pm in Fieberbrunn at the P3 Event Gondola (valley station / ticket office)
- Note: Tour takes place on skis / snowboard. Participation on foot without ski equipment is also possible.
- Duration: approx. 2 h
The Behind The Scences experience starts with the lift ascent to the Streuböden mid station, where the tour of the snowmaking technology (snowmaker, reservoir & pump house) takes place. This is followed by the descent by ski or gondola back to the valley station. During the tour of the snow groomer garages, the visitors will also get to work on the big equipment and innvoative software systems such as snow depth measurement. The tour is rounded off with a drink together at the event gondola in the valley station area.
Contact & terms of service
If you have any questions about the event or if you need to cancel, please contact Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn directly: +43 5354 56333 // firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Included in the price: Guided tour & drink
- Cancellations up to 14 days before free of charge, afterwards 50% of the costs refundable
- No refund for cancellations at short notice (from Wednesday before the date)