- arriving from the North: Kiefersfelden (German border town) - Highway Inntalautobahn A12 - exit Kufstein Süd (South) (Felbertauern - toll-free): Road 173, till Road B312 towards Salzburg Lofer - St.Johann - Fieberbrunn. Estimated travel time: Munich-Fieberbrunn approx 1,5 hrs.
- arriving from the West: Highway Inntalautobahn A12 - exit Wörgl Ost (East)- St. Johann i. T.
- geodata Valley station: 47° 28′ 5" N, 12° 33′ 5" O
Bus shuttles are free with your ski pass within Saalbach Hinterglemm and Viehhofen, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Viehhofen, between Leogang and Saalfelden, between Fieberbrunn and Leogang, in Fieberbrunn, in Leogang, from Viehhofen to Zell am See, in Zell am See, in Kaprun, as well as between Zell am See and Kaprun. The buses run regularly (see schedules at bus stops). Please note that weather conditions or unforeseeable passenger peaks may lead to bus delays. The ski bus service between Leogang and Fieberbrunn operates only during the peak season. There is no ski bus connection between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Fieberbrunn as well as between Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and Zell am See-Kaprun.
There’s a lot of useful information available on the SmartRideApp (the VVT App) such as how to find out the best way of getting to where you want to go, when the next bus leaves, and whether there are any delays or building works to be expected. The VVT SmartRide App can be obtained from the Apple store and the Google play store.
- Train station (Westbahn). From Munich: via Rosenheim - Kufstein - Wörgl - Fieberbrunn (sched. travel time: 2:40 hrs). From within Austria: from Innsbruck approx. 1.5 hrs, from Vienna approx. 5.5 hrs
- NEW from summer 2017, guest card = train ticket. Your PillerseeTal guest card includes travel on ÖBB local train services (excludes IC, EC und Railjet) on the Hochfilzen-Wörgl line. Environmentally friendly, quick, and easy! Below are links to help you in planning your journey to Fieberbrunn by train.
- Austrian railways timetable information at oebb.at
- German railways timetable information at bahn.de
- Airport Innsbruck: 100 km (1:40 hrs)
- Airport Salzburg (Max Glan): 75 km (0:50 hrs)
- Airport München (Franz Josef Strauß): 175 km (2 hrs)