- arriving from the North: Kiefersfelden (German border town) - Highway Inntalautobahn A12 - exit Kufstein Süd (South) (Felbertauern - toll-free): Road 173, till Road B312 towards Salzburg Lofer - St.Johann - Fieberbrunn. Estimated travel time: Munich-Fieberbrunn approx 1,5 hrs.
- arriving from the West: Highway Inntalautobahn A12 - exit Wörgl Ost (East)- St. Johann i. T.
- geodata Valley station: 47° 28′ 5" N, 12° 33′ 5" O
The mid-season timetable on line 8301 (Fieberbrunn - St. Johann) and 8302 (PillerseeTal) is valid until further notice - no change to the winter timetable! In addition, the “Regio Pillerseetal” runs on the 8302 (PillerseeTal) public holidays according to the Sunday timetable (more information at www.vvt.at or the free “smartride” app).
The ski bus between Fieberbrunn and Leogang is not operating at winter start.
You can use the ski bus with your ski ticket within Fieberbrunn, Leogang, Saalbach Hinterglemm, Viehhofen, Zell am See and Kaprun with no additional costs. As well as the connections: Fieberbrunn – Leogang, Leogang – Saalfelden, Saalbach Hinterglemm – Viehhofen, Viehhofen – Zell am See and Zell am See – Kaprun. The ski bus service between Leogang and Fieberbrunn operates only during the peak season. The buses run regularly (see schedules at bus stops). Please note that weather conditions or unforeseeable passenger peaks may lead to bus delays. There is no ski bus connection between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Fieberbrunn as well as between Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and Zell am See-Kaprun.
There’s a lot of useful information available on the SmartRideApp (the VVT App) such as how to find out the best way of getting to where you want to go, when the next bus leaves, and whether there are any delays or building works to be expected. The VVT SmartRide App can be obtained from the Apple store and the Google play store.
- Train station (Westbahn). From Munich: via Rosenheim - Kufstein - Wörgl - Fieberbrunn (sched. travel time: 2:40 hrs). From within Austria: from Innsbruck approx. 1.5 hrs, from Vienna approx. 5.5 hrs
- NEW from summer 2017, guest card = train ticket. Your PillerseeTal guest card includes travel on ÖBB local train services (excludes IC, EC und Railjet) on the Hochfilzen-Wörgl line. Environmentally friendly, quick, and easy! Below are links to help you in planning your journey to Fieberbrunn by train.
- Austrian railways timetable information at oebb.at
- German railways timetable information at bahn.de
- Airport Innsbruck: 100 km (1:40 hrs)
- Airport Salzburg (Max Glan): 75 km (0:50 hrs)
- Airport München (Franz Josef Strauß): 175 km (2 hrs)