See the sunrise on the mountain, take the first turn before everyone else on the pristine slopes and then enjoy a high-quality mountain breakfast: if you dream of a start into the day like this, you should be at the First Line in Fieberbrunn!
- When: every Wednesday from 28.12.2022
- Price: per person € 75,- (a valid ski pass in addition required)
- Registration: until noon the day before in the ticket shop or at the cable car ticket office
- Participants: approx. 30 persons
- Prerequisite: skiing on red slopes is not a problem
- Meeting point: 7.10 am at the P3 Event Gondola in Fieberbrunn (valley station/cashier area) - start of the ascent at 7.30 am
After a welcome coffee & croissant at the valley station, the mountain experience starts with the lift ascent. The group is accompanied by guides from the local ski schools and representatives of the PillerseeTal Tourism Association and lift company Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn. So you can also learn news & backgrounds about the region! With the lifts F1 Streuböden, F2 Lärchfilzkogel, E1+E2 Reckmoos Nord, E3 Hochhörndl 4er and E6 TirolS II, you will exclusively traverse the entire Fieberbrunn area before the regular start of skiing operation, allowing you to enjoy the freshly groomed slopes. After the skiing experience, the focus is on culinary delights: from approx. 9 am, a varied mountain breakfast awaits you in the Pulvermacher Almhütte.
We put great value on regionality in our mountain breakfast. This means for us that we only use food that comes from local producers. You can find a detailed overview of the origin of the products here.
Contact & terms of service
For questions about the First Line or cancellation cases, please contact Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn directly:
+43 5354 56333 // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Included in the price: coffee & croissant for welcome, guiding, early lift start & breakfast at Pulvermacher Almhütte
- Cancellations up to 14 days before free of charge, afterwards 50% of the costs refundable
- No refund for cancellations at short notice (from Monday before the date)
- In case of bad weather or after heavy snowfall the First Line cannot take place. In this case all participants will be contacted the day before and the full fee will be refunded.