Experience the sunrise on the mountain, take the first turn on the pristine slopes before everyone else and then enjoy a high-quality mountain breakfast: if you dream of a start to the day like this, you should be there at the First Line in Fieberbrunn!
- Dates: always Wednesdays from 27.12.2023 to 27.03.2024
- Price: € 78,- per person (a valid ski pass is required)
- Participants: approx. 30 people
- Meeting point: 7.15 am valley station F1 Streuböden cable car
- Start: 7.30 am
- Requirements: skiing on red slopes is not a problem
- Registration: online or at the cable car ticket office in Fieberbrunn by 12 noon the day before
CASUAL SKIING EXPERIENCE
After the greeting with coffee & croissants at the valley station, the mountain experience starts with the lift ascent. The group is accompanied by guides from the local ski schools S4 and Widmann as well as a representative of Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn. This way you can also learn news & backgrounds about the ski area and the region. With the F1 Streuböden, F2 Lärchfilzkogel, E1+E2 Reckmoos Nord, E3 Hochhörndl 4er and E4 Reckmoos Süd lifts, you can exclusively traverse the Fieberbrunn area before the regular start of skiing operations and thus enjoy the freshly prepared slopes. After the skiing experience, the focus is on culinary delights: a varied mountain breakfast awaits you in the Pulvermacher mountain hut starting at around 9 am!
REGIONAL MOUNTAIN BREAKFAST
After the skiing experience, the focus is on culinary delights: a varied mountain breakfast awaits you in the Pulvermacher Almhütte from around 9 am! We place great value on regionality for our mountain breakfast. For us, this means that we only use food that comes from local producers.
Contact & terms of service
For questions about the First Line or cancellation cases, please contact Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn directly:
+43 5354 56333 // email@example.com
- Included in the price: welcome coffee, guiding, early lift start, breakfast at Pulvermacher Almhütte
- Cancellations up to 14 days before free of charge, afterwards 50% of the costs refundable
- No refund for cancellations at short notice (from Monday before the date)
- In case of bad weather or after heavy snowfall the First Line cannot take place. In this case all participants will be contacted the day before and the full fee will be refunded.