The rule of being tested, vaccinated or recovered is a prerequisite for the access to the following areas:
(Children up to the age of 10 do not need a proof within the meaning of this rule)
- Gastronomy (exceptions: take away services or suppliers)
- Hotel and accommodation
- Cultural institutions (e.g. museums, theaters, exhibitions)
- Leisure facilities (e.g. zoo, amusement park, cinema)
- When participating in the weekly program of the regions
- Body-near services (e.g. hairdresser, cosmetics)
- Events, trade fairs, congresses
Can be proven by means of vaccination certificate, vaccination card or printout. Partially vaccinated persons are exempt from testing from the 22nd day after initial vaccination, for a maximum of three months.
Convalescents are exempt from testing for six months from the date of convalescence. The segregation certificate or an antibody test apply.
Those who have not been vaccinated or recovered can test themselves for COVID19 free of charge. There are different test options, which are explained below.
1. Antigen self-tests with digital recording: valid for 24 hours
You can test yourself daily for COVID19 free of charge - ideally as part of your morning routine. The result of the antigen test is available after a few minutes. The negative test result is uploaded to the platform Selbsttest.tirol and the confirmation SMS or email sent is valid for 24 hours as access authorization in Tyrol. Overnight guests receive the self-tests (nasal swab) free of charge from their host every day! The hosts are also available to assist you with instructions or if you have any problems. Important: The negative result of a Anitgen self-test with digital recording does not apply to border crossings.
2. Antigen self-test under supervision: valid for 48 h
It is also possible to get yourself tested for COVID19 free of charge as part of antigen self-tests under supervision. The result of the antigen self-test is available after a few minutes. The negative test result will be uploaded to the tiroltestet.at platform by the supervising company and you will receive a confirmation SMS or email. This is valid for 48 hours as access authorization.
- The test procedure is a simple and self-administered nasal swab.
- Proof of test when crossing the border: If you need a negative test result for the return journey to your home country, the antigen self-test under supervision serves as corresponding proof.
- Important: this test option is only offered occasionally!
3. Antigen test in a test road of the state Tyrol: valid for 48 hours
Furthermore, testing in one of the test roads in the state Tyrol is possible free of charge. The confirmation SMS or email sent is valid for 48 hours as access authorization. Registration is possible at tiroltestet.leitstelle.tirol. The address of your holiday accommodation is the address of your stay. The closest test station to Fieberbrunn is in St. Johann (Bahnhofstrasse 3, in the Kaisersaal event center). If you need a negative test result for the return journey to your home country, the antigen self-test in a test road in the state of Tyrol is the corresponding proof.
4. PCR test: valid for 72 hours
If you arrive in Fieberbrunn with a valid PCR test, it is valid for 72 hours.
Testing day guests
Austrian day guests are advised to get tested in their home village/city before arrival.
According to the current entry regulations, day visitors from abroad must carry proof of vaccination, testing or recovery with them when entering the country. This can be used on site as access authorization.