The safety of our guests and employees is a top priority. In the sense of acting independently and dealing responsibly with one another, we have taken appropriate precautions in compliance with all official requirements and we ask you to comply with the following measures and recommendations!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Disinfectants are available at all important points.
- Masks are required in the station buildings and gondolas.
- The gondolas are filled as required.
- The number of gondolas & capacity of the summer lifts in Fieberbrunn has been doubled compared to last summer.
- If possible, we ask you for contactless payment at the ticket offices.
the following measures apply to the events (especially long friday):
- In the delimited concert area (= Streuböden Arena in front of the stage), no more than 100 people are admitted
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly
- Only healthy people are admitted to the event
- Please use the appropriate seating in the catering trade
- The minimum distance of 1 meter is to be kept from people who do not live in the same household or do not belong to the group of visitors. If this is not possible, mouth-nose protection must be worn.
- Don't share drinks
- Pay attention to each other and make each other aware of the compliance with the safety measures
- Voluntary registration of your presence on site at the entrance to the delimited concert area (= Streuböden Arena in front of the stage)