It is almost as if this region was designed for outdoor sports and it justifiable enjoys the reputation of being an insider tip for cyclists. The ranges of tours on offer extends from leisurely excursions on shaded trails, to a challenging summit trip.
Over 500 kilometres of road bike and mountain bike routes criss-crossing PillerseeTal and the surrounding area. The region, with its holiday towns of Fieberbrunn, St. Jakob in Haus, Hochfilzen, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring provides a suitable route for all ability levels!
- A versatile and variety-packed route network, covering over 500 kilometres
- 20 award-winning mountain bike tours
- Three variety-packed cycling circuits (between 20 and 60 kilometres)
- Superb panorama routes, which provide fantastic views into the distance
- Well-stocked cycle hire stations and sports shops
- Map material for mountain bikers and 'Movelo E-Bikers' available