DEAR GUESTS of FIEBERBRUNN!
Back to normal! There have been significant changes and challenges in recent times. Covid-19 is influencing lives all over the world. The safety and personal health of each and every person are, even more than before, at the forefront of our minds. Also, the thinking and conduct of our tourism companies is of paramount importance. We are building on the regulations of the Austrian Federal Government, which provide for a series of measures to protect all guests and employees.
+++ MOST CORONA MEASURES WERE REPEALED+++
Entry into Austria - 3G regulation
Entering Austria has become much easier again. A 3G certificate (vaccinated, recovered or tested) is sufficient.
NOTE: For entry, partly other regulations apply than for the touristic offer. For more details please check the website of the Austrian Tourist Board.
Return journey from Austria
For information on the regulations in your home country for return travellers from Austria, please contact the respective national or local authorities. At the moment, travelling back to most of all european countries from Austria is possible without any restrictions.
- Please find further info on travel and entry regulations on the website auf the Austrian Tourist Board
- Info for UK travellers: Specific travel information for entering the UK and specific travel information for UK citizens entering Austria
- There are no admission regulations for daytime catering (restaurants, huts). There is no longer a general closing time.
- In night gastronomy, either a 3G certificate (vaccinated, recovered or tested) or an FFP2 mask obligation applies.
- FFP2 masks must be worn in public transport, super markets, doctor's surgeries, pharmacies and hospitals.
This page will be updated regularly.
Status: 15 April 2022