There are no more event dates available for this season, we would like to thank everyone who attended and experienced unforgettable hut evenings with us!
Enjoy the evening atmosphere on the mountain, take the last turn of the day in the empty slopes and then experience an atmospheric hut evening: anyone who dreams of such a conclusion to the ski day should be at the new Last Line in Fieberbrunn!
- When: 03.03.2023
- Price: per person € 95,- (a valid ski pass in addition required)
- Registration: until noon the day before in the ticket shop or at the cable car ticket office
- Meeting point: 3.10 pm at the P3 Event Gondola in Fieberbrunn (valley station/ cash desk area)
- Participants: approx. 50 persons
- Prerequisite: skiing on red slopes is no problem
The proven First Line offer is extended by an almost logical consequence: In the 2022/23 winter season, the Last Line can also be enjoyed in Fieberbrunn on selected dates. The guided tour for a maximum of 50 people starts at the valley station. The last cable car of the day then take you up to the Reckmoos mountain station, where you can enjoy an evening panoramic view of the local mountains. After the descent to Hörndlingergraben, an atmospheric and cozy hut evening with live music is waiting at the Pulvermacher Almhütte. As with the First Line, also with the evening counterpart the focus is on regionality and domestic products. The Last Line package is completed by a cab transfer, which brings locals and guests back to the village after the unique experience.
- Adventurous descent at dusk accompanied by guides from the ski schools
- Welcome drink by the fire bowl on the terrace of Pulvermacher Almhütte
- 3-course hut gourmet menu
- Atmospheric hut evening with top Austrian music act
- Organized shuttle back to the parking lot of Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn
- 03.03. "Die Mayrhofner mit Erwin Aschenwald"