Did you know that CO2 emissions from cars on the road account for 30% of the European Union's total carbon dioxide emissions? As a tourism region, we are aware of our environmental responsibility and have therefore been investing in sustainable services for environmentally conscious vacationers for years. For example, we offer guests who arrive by train an attractive opportunity to enjoy their vacation in the PillerseeTal in an environmentally friendly way.
A vacation without a car is much easier than you might think. Due to the good connection to the local and long-distance public transport of the PillerseeTal you can easily get from A to B and get to know the region wonderfully. On site you can also take advantage of free public transport with the guest card. We also offer a free train station shuttle to your accommodation and back.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Stress-free, congestion-free and sustainable arrival by train
- Four train stations in the region or in the immediate vicinity
- Free shuttle from the train station to the accommodation and back
- Free use of the mobility services in the region
General information and conditions
The offer is valid only in connection with a train journey + station shuttle.
The shuttle needs to be booked at least 72h before arrival.
How do I get my guest card?
- You will receive the guest card directly when arriving at your accommodation.